Hemorrhoid treatment at home can be done. And if you are wondering how to do it then this article is for you. Here you will find out not only how to treat hemorrhoids at home, you will also learn what you can do to lessen you chances of developing hemorrhoids in the future.
Let’s face it, hemorrhoids are not fun and it is even less of a joy to talk about them. I’ll do all the talking here so that you can get on your way 🙂
In fact we will also let you know about a great resource that will give you a step by step system so that you can start at home treatment of your hemorrhoids within minutes :).
Hemorrhoid Treatment At Home
There are many different ways that you can begin to treat your hemorrhoids at home. And, the great thing is, you can usually find what you need quite easily by just looking around your home. With just some warm water and salt you can begin to get the relief you are looking for.
For instance, a sitz bath. This is a warm bath that you take several times a day to relieve the discomfort and pain caused by external hemorrhoids. First make sure that the tub or basin is clean so that you won’t be introducing any infection. You can add salt or witch hazel to the water in order to help heal the inflamed area.
One reason to use salt is that salt is excellent to use as an antibacterial. This will help with wound healing. It is also known for helping to bring or draw out any infection that may be present. It has actually been used for years for many different conditions and it is just perfect for a sitz bath. Just add about a 1/4 cup of salt to 3-4 inches of water and you all set.
*You will want to soak for at least 20 minutes at a time and several times throughout the day.
Witch Hazel can also be added to the warm water. It is known to be soothing and very cooling. Great as a hemorrhoid home remedy, it is easy to come by, inexpensive and very effective. You can add 1/4 to 1/2 cups to the tub with a few inches of water.
*By doing this at least once a day for 15 to 20 minutes you can get great relief.
There are other things that you can add to create the perfect sitz bath for you. It really is a great at home treatment.
Some Tips For How to Treat Internal & external Hemorrhoids at home
- You will need to keep the anus and surrounding area clean. Especially if your hemorrhoids have burst or ruptured. And, this doesn’t mean just taking your daily shower. You will need to cleanse the area every time you go to the bathroom. The sitz baths will help with this.
- When you go to the bathroom, make sure you ‘pat’ yourself clean with a moist cloth or wipe. You don’t want to wipe or rub the area. Using a squeezable water bottle filled with warm water to cleanse the area then patting dry is a great way to go.
- Change your diet to discourage constipation. By keeping your diet full of fiber and water, you can ease the pain of going to the bathroom. Drink prune juice and eat foods full of fiber like apples, whole grains etc..Mixing a tablespoon of Coconut Oil with a cup of warm water can help move things along. A gentle stool softener may also help.
- Getting some sort of activity is also important. Get up and move around. If you are sitting you will encourage constipation.
- Do not strain on the toilet. This can just cause more damage and delay in getting rid of your hemorrhoids.
- Apply natural vitamin E oil or witch hazel to the hemorrhoid to relieve the pain. You can even keep these in the refrigerator to add to their soothing and cooling effect.
What to Do To Prevent Future Hemorrhoids
By consistently eating a healthy and fiber rich diet, you can begin to prevent future problems. Hemorrhoids usually develop due to straining. So, by eating a good diet and getting some light activity, you can help prevent future problems. It is really just a lifestyle change.
Constipation is the reason for straining. You will have to find a way to keep that from happening. A good colon health supplement can also help to keep your colon healthy to lessen the chances of the walls weakening and being more prone to hemorrhoids.
Of course there may be other medical reasons or medication that cause your constipation issues. If this is the case you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any home treatment.
Proven At Home Hemorrhoid Treatment System
H Miracle is a complete step by step system that will lead you through treating your hemorrhoids and preventing them in the future. If you are someone who is troubled with hemorrhoids periodically then this is just what you need.
The creator Holly Hayden was troubled with hemorrhoids chronically and then came up with this program that has helped many people to learn how to treat hemorrhoids at home and to keep them from coming back.
Even those facing surgery have found out how to heal their external and internal hemorrhoids
“Holly, I wanted to let you know that your manual and method are a complete life-saver! Thank you so much for sharing this information. My doc would only tell me surgery was the only option. I couldn’t stand it. Your stuff on the other hand, I tried the crystal soak remedy and on the second day, no bleeding ever again. It even shrunk the tissue and was amazingly easy! “– Phil H., San Francisco, CA
This system is available for immediate download so that you can begin today taking control of your health and treat your hemorrhoids, even bleeding hemorrhoids, starting now.
It contains all you need to know to relieve your pain and to line up your diet and lifestyle so that you will never have to search for how to treat external hemorrhoids at home again 🙂
There you have it. You now know how to treat hemorrhoids at home fast, Plus you now have a good idea of what steps you have to take to stay hemorrhoid free 🙂
We wish you all the best!